A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yates, Internist, is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yates
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Yates has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Yates MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Yates practice?
- Dr. Richard Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Yates practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Pulmonologists, and Omaha Sleep Medicine Doctors.