A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Yates has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Yates MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Yates practice?
- Dr. Richard Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Yates practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Omaha Pulmonologists.