inactive

Richard G Yeron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 11th, 2016
Unprofessional front desk
Wish I could comment on the Dr but can't seem to make an appointment. Office staff is rude and condescending. I've been trying to make an appointment for weeks and still counting! I will be looking elsewhere. Don't bother with the front office staff!

October 28th, 2015
Horrible dr.
Everyone in the office is racist. I called to make an appointment and they hardly speak English. This is not the first time I have had problems with this office. I do NOT recommend anyone going here. The office manager was so rude. From what I could understand her saying.

June 10th, 2011
Dr Yeron
I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and Dr Yerons personality and professionalism is matched by none. Dr Yeron was the first doctor to send me for a battery of tests even though I thought I was fine. His tests revealed serious sleep apnea disorder, which is now under control thanks to him. He spends whatever time is needed with you to determine your problem and his personality makes you think he is a best friend you should have met years ago. Keep up the great work. A plus to his profession