Learn more about Dr. Richard Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yonker is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yonker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yonker, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Yonker DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Yonker practice?
- Dr. Richard Yonker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Yonker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Rheumatologists.