Learn more about Dr. Richard Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yonker is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonker
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Yonker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yonker, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Yonker DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Yonker practice?
- Dr. Richard Yonker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Yonker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Rheumatologists.