Dr. Richard Yonker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Yonker?

Was not able to see this doctor at all.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

This office told me that I had to be discharged in order to see another doctor out of this group. My insurance had changed and was not accepted by this group. This was back in 2004 or so. Just recently my insurance changed again and I thought I would be able to come back, but was told, once you are discharged, you can never come back. I'm very disappointed and will never recommend anyone from this group ever again.

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I consider Richard A Yonker, DO, to be an excellent doctor. He exhibits a very high ability during his diagnosis and following care for his patient's problems.

Posted on March 28th, 2017