A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sei Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sei Yoon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Yoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sei Oung Yoon MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sei O. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Sei Yoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sei Yoon practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.