A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Young practice?
Dr. Richard Young practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.