A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Younge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Younge is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Younge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Younge, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younge graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Younge has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Younge MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Younge practice?
- Dr. Richard Younge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Younge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.