A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Younge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Younge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Younge, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younge graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Younge has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Younge MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Younge practice?
- Dr. Richard Younge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Younge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.