A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Younge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Younge, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younge graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Younge has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans