Learn more about Dr. Richard Younge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Younge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Younge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Younge, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younge graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younge has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Younge MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Younge practice?
- Dr. Richard Younge has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Younge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.