A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Belch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Belch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Belch, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Belch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Belch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Z Belch MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Z. Belch practice?
- Dr. Richard Belch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Belch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oak Lawn Oncologists.