A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Belch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Belch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belch
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Belch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Belch, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Belch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Belch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Z Belch MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Z. Belch practice?
- Dr. Richard Belch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Belch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oak Lawn Oncologists.