A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zachrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zachrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zachrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachrich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zachrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Zachrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Zachrich practice?
- Dr. Richard Zachrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zachrich practices Family Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Maria Family Physicians.