A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zajac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zajac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajac graduated from Univ Tec De Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zajac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Reg Hosp, Bowling Green, Ky
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
- Port Huron General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Zajac MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Zajac practice?
- Dr. Richard Zajac has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zajac practices Internal Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Internists.