A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zakheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zakheim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakheim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zakheim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Zakheim MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Zakheim practice?
- Dr. Richard Zakheim has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zakheim practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Doral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Orlando, FL.