A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zallen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zallen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zallen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mandibular Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zallen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Zallen DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Zallen practice?
- Dr. Richard Zallen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zallen practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.