A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zallen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mandibular Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zallen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Zallen DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Zallen practice?
- Dr. Richard Zallen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zallen practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Denver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.