Dr. Richard Zander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Zander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2010

My Dr, My Friend,

I have been going to Dr. Zander for years. With each procedure I was always treated with respect and made most comfortable.He and his staff answered all my questions and calmed my fears. I can trust his advice, and depend on him to give me the very best care.

November 5th, 2009

Not enough time for patients

Mu experience from the beginning was not good. The initial consult, I had to wait over an hour. We spoke with an associate phys. practitioner. Scheduled tests, and saw doctor 1 minute before test. I awoke and was told by him , I may have precancerous condition. I kept calling for results, nothing. Had more tests, the radiologist needed to give me results , due to my anxiety about not knowing anything. I had two scary possible diagnosis, and none of them thank God were accurate. Dr. Zander finally calls me at 8:00pm. to tell me my results weeks after the initial tests. I only saw the doctor one time for about four minutes. He doesn't return calls. His nurse talks to him through e-mails. I was very frustrated with the whole experience, and I am still suffering with the same symtoms. I now have an appointment with another doctor,

May 24th, 2017