Learn more about Dr. Richard Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zapanta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapanta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zapanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zapanta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Total and Partial Joints
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zapanta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Zapanta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Richard Zapanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zapanta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Orthopedic Surgeons.