Learn more about Dr. Richard Zapanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zapanta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapanta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zapanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zapanta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Total and Partial Joints
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapanta graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zapanta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Zapanta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Zapanta practice?
- Dr. Richard Zapanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zapanta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Orthopedic Surgeons.