A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zarbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zarbo, MD, DMD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Precancerous Conditions
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarbo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zarbo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarbo accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Zarbo practice?
Dr. Richard Zarbo practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.