A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zarbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zarbo, DMD, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Precancerous Conditions
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarbo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zarbo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Zarbo DMD and MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Zarbo practice?
- Dr. Richard Zarbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zarbo practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.