A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zellmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zellmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zellmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zellmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellmer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Zellmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Zellmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Zellmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Zellmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zellmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Radiologists.