A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zellmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zellmer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zellmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellmer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Zellmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Med Ctr, Lawrenceville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Zellmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Zellmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Zellmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zellmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Radiologists.