A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zelman, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Zelman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Zelman practice?
- Dr. Richard Zelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zelman practices Interventional Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nantucket, MA and Falmouth, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.