A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zienowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zienowicz, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zienowicz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Reconstruction Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Collagen Injections Facial Plastic Surgery Hand Surgery Laser Hair Removal Lip Augmentation Removal Of Implants Scar Revision Tummy Tuck
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Fillers and Injectibles - Laser Treatments (Rosacia)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mommy Make Overs
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zienowicz graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zienowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital