Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
10 Bridge St
Providence, RI 02903
(401) 453-0120
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Fabulous Facility  |  show details
by Barbara on Aug 22nd, 2014

I think Dr. Z is fabulous. I met Dr. Z about 15 yrs ago when my dad crushed his hand in a log splitter. Dr. Z operated on him and saved his hand. He's 91 yrs old today and still able to use his hand. Thank you Dr. Z. :) I went to him 9 yrs. ago after my first experience with breast cancer and I just went back again this past spring when I had breast cancer again and needed reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. Thank you again Dr. Z. I hope I don't need his services again but if I do I would go back to him again. I have also recommended him to several friends.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Patrick on Aug 22nd, 2014

"A procedure was scheduled (the time was convenient for the Dr, not for me) at RI hospital. I took time from my very busy schedule. I fasted for the advised time before and arrived at the hospital 45 minutes before the appointment time. After waiting one and a half hours past the scheduled time and numerous inquiries, I was told that the procedure would not be able to be done that day and I was to contact the office to re schedule. While Dr. Zienowicz may be a good doctor, my time is just as valuable as his. The whole ordeal was a display of lack of professionalism."

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Zienowicz runs an amazing practice, works like MAGIC !! I recommend him to everyone. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and skilled at adjustments. His office is beyond accommodating and never a problem to schedule an appointment that works best for you. Honestly the best.

|  Dr. Zienowiec by far exceeded my expectation with my breast augumentation  |  show details
by Mary N. on May 1st, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done last March and I have only positive things to say about Dr.Zienowiec's work. As soon as I met him, I knew right away that I wanted to go with him. He takes a lot of pride in his work, which shows. I am very pleased and satisfied with my results. He does an amazing job with my breast augumentation. It looks so natural and proportion to my body. I am so glad I listened to his recommendation in which size I should go with. He is absolutely amazing, he has that gift and he knows what he is doing. My incisions have healed so beautifully that it has only been 5 weeks and I am having trouble seeing the incision mark, which is a go thing. Recovery went so well, that after 5 weeks post op, I forget I have breast implants inside me. I went with Sientra Silicone and I am very glad I did because it is light and feels like real breast.

|  Lynne B  |  show details
by Lynne on Sep 20th, 2013

I only have positive things to say about Dr.Z and his fabulous staff. From the moment I walked through the door, I felt nurtured and cared for... I am also quite delighted by my results! Dr. Z is a true pioneer in his field. I will always recommend him with a smile and happy heart! Thanks to Dr.Z and his wonderful staff!

|  He can be CRUEL  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

This Doctor may be a good surgeon. I couldn't get past his hurtful comments about a scar on my face. I was in the office for a breast lift consult. He pulled the hair out around my areolas with his bare hands. There was an intern and a nurse in the exam room. They both looked at each other with there eyes rolling. I felt very humiliated by his abusive and cruel manners. The nurse did apologize after the consult was over. I went to see him to feel better not leaving worse. I will go to another doctor. HE IS DEFINETLY STRANGE.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Carry on Jan 22nd, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Z! I am one of three sisters that have gone to Dr. Z for cosmetic surgery and we've all had great results. He is so precise, he really takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with your results and the whole process in general. He takes pride in his work and I am SO grateful for that!

|  A Caring Dr.  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

If you want the best in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Zienowicz is the man to see. You will be pleased with the outcome and impressed with the caring manner of a Dr. who wants only the best for you.

|  Not what I expected..  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck done with Dr.Z last month...When I first met with him to discuss the procedure, he listened to everything I had to say and I didnt once feel rushed.. We agreed on the surgery and what needed to be done.. However, the results are not what I expected.. Yes, my stomach is much flatter, but the scar is AWFUL...During my follow up, his response was "well, there's nothing else I can do to improve it"...I felt rushed and didnt have any time with him to ask questions that I had. I am so disappointed.. Although it's only been a month and I may still be healing, Im going to see another surgeon in the morning to see if he can fix this mess.. What a waste of money

|  Best doctor by far  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Going to Dr.Z was the best decision i have ever made. I was nervous about getting plastic surgery at only 21 but, after meeting with him and hearing him give his professional opinion my fears were pretty much all gone. He re assured me that everything would be fine and that i would be very pleased with the end result. He was right!! He did an absolute amazing job. What i love most is after surgery you have follow up appointments every week to every two week for awhile so that he can monitor your progress he never just lets anything go. He's so caring and makes sure your comfortable every step of the way. Not to mention his OR staff was so funny and made me feel so comfortable. Dr.z has the best office staff as well they know me by name and they are all so caring and gentle!! Needless to say everything about Dr.z and his work and staff are incredible i will always recommend him! He is the greatest!

|  Personalble, considerate skilled surgeon  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

Had a breast augmentation with complications afterwards. Dr. Z told me he wasn't going to leave me like that. He kept on his promise. He fixed the problem which could've been just how my body healed. I am very happy with the result and you cannot even see scars from the first surgery. Dr. Z was very caring. Even called me after my first surgery to make sure I was feeling OK. Didn't think doctors did that anymore. I was very pleased with him. Wish I could see him more often for all my other ailments!

|  He is a great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2012

Dr Z is a great doctor I'm very happy with my choice great staff.

Mar 25th, 2012

Outstanding result.

Mar 9th, 2012

I had a procedure with Dr. Zienowicz male breast reduction. I give this doctor an above average rating. I am 1 month out of the actual procedure and the results are astounding. Great doctor, empathic, knows what he is doing, no BS. A I would recommend him to anyone I think he is top notch in his field.

|  A  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Maureen B. says..Dr.Zienowicz ,the nurses and his staff is just wonderful..He answered my questions and he gave his opinions ..My surgery went well. Dr.Z called me personally to see how I was doing..Excellent..I recommend him to friends..

|  Technical gifted surgeon  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I looked to other plastic surgeons and asked who they would see or send family members to and the answer most often was Dr. Zienowicz. I now know why.

|  Very happy :)  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I was nervous about using this doctor because there are some bad reviews. But decided to go anyway since he was personally recommended by several different people. I had to wait a very long time for my consultation, so was even more skeptical. But after seeing the photos of his patients (actual photos they have in a book, since I don't trust digital/ website images) I decided to book for a full mastopexy (breast lift) with augmention. I am now a little over one month post op and couldn't be happier. I have perfect symmetry, and the size is exactly what I wanted- based on the implant size recommended by dr. Z to achieve the look I described. I also had my areola reduced, and they are even and naturally looking. But the best part was that the scars have far exceeded my expectations. They are nearly invisible at only 4 weeks! Also, my recovery was not bad at all, only took pain meds for two days. So regardless of what your office experience might be, I was paying for good results and that's exactly what I got. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Expertise of Dr. Zienowicz  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I had a breast augmentation several years ago at Mass General by the chair of plastic surgery. My scars were much larger than necessary and the size was inappropriate for my figure. I had a capsular contraction after a year and a leak in one implant (saline). I am actually happy the problems occured because Dr. Zienowicz replaced the implants and improved everything about the first surgery. I wish I had gone to see him first and I urge others not to think they need Boston or NYC for top quality care. Dr. Zienowicz is one of the best in the country.

May 9th, 2011

ihad breast recon (tram). I was supposed to end with small c cup. I ended with a large C on one side and a larger D on the other. I also have 2 floppy dog ears.

|  Right back at ya!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Any person who has a negative comment about Dr Z's skills should consider what their expectations were. Often times we get caught in this fairy tale of plastic surgery. A plastic surgeon can only work with what you bring them. Let face it... If you fell out of the ugly tree do you really expect to look like J Lo? Cosmetic patients are so darn neurotic possessing extremely unrealistic expectations! I feel if you're going to be that critical then stay UGLY because you don't deserve his talent!!!!

Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Zienowicz's surgical skills, bedside manner and professionalism are beyond reproach. I have been fortunate enough to be able to have him perform my procedures. I have never encountered such a mild mannered, kind, intelligent, gentle and high skilled surgeon! If you have to wait a bit in the waiting room, how about calling ahead and asking the staff how he's running? ALL good, busy physicians encounter this as they will take their time addressing a specific issue for a patient therefore it backs the times up a bit. Shop the rest then come to the BEST!

Apr 18th, 2011

I had perfect small breast, and I was told I was the perfect candidate for this surgery. I ended up with disfigured breast(from the moment I woke up) and scaring. After a month of continuously being told everything was normal and there was nothing to be concerned with I had address what would need to be done if we continued not to see any progress. A totally different attitude by Dr. Zienowicz and his staff took place, it was like I was put on the naughty list. I was verbally abused, disrespected and was told that it was my fault and he didnt have time to discuss it.After reading all the reviews and actually having surgery by Dr. Zienowicz I have come to realize you will not have any major problems with him as long as you happen to be the surgery that went right that month. I am not the only recent person with problems with their surgery with Dr. Zienowicz. If you had surgery and are having problems please contact me at x_surgery@yahoo.com.

|  Zienowiz is only after your MONEY  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

very disappointed with his caring level with patients, i actually had to request 2 consultations, the 2nd in which "he was to busy to attend" i went in for my first consultation and was rushed, he didnt answer any of my questions or concerns, came in, told me i needed a lift and a D would fill me out, 5 mins later he was out the door and in a rush because he had a train to catch? i was baffled, why would they even book something at a time where they knew the doctor wouldnt be able to stay long enough, and of course it all comes down to "GETTING YOUR MONEY". i came home extremely frustrated because he didnt even take the time to explain what a lift procedure was or what it entailed. i had to do that research alone, online. ridiculous considering i just paid $50? mom was convinced me to call back again and demand another consultation because none of my questions were answered at my last consultation.. Appointment was made and within a week i was back in the office still confused as ever. thinking i would have another meeting with the surgeon, i was instead meeting with this snobby nurse because "he was to busy'. this nurse was horrible and gave me a look as if i was stuiped every time i asked a question? i mean, im sorry i want to know what the procedure was like or how recovery would be, but i mean this is MY BODY, going under. i was so disappointed with the late of customer service i received. i refuse to go back and will continue searching for a qualified surgeon, even if i have to drive hours away. hey, its $11,000 they lost on and a patient. ( that was amount given to me for procedure and lift)

|  surgery  |  show details
by breast surgery at Citysearch on Apr 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had my Breast Enlarged and I am very disappointed in the results and will be needing a second surgery.xsurgery its a yahoo email address

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

DR.Z was great! His staff was polite, and my surgery results were incredible! If I ever need surgery again, I would not hesitate to call him again! Well worth the money.

May 28th, 2010

Wated money with no results on rhinoplasty and instead of fixing the problem he created...he insulted me and the way I looked after the fact. Please get another plastic surgeon and stay away from this one.

|  top notch doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have seen Dr. Zienowicz do great things to transform the lives of those who need reconstructive surgery. I have worked with him and he als...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Nip/Tuck fans this is the Christian Troy of RI!!!  |  show details
by fcoxreview on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Zienowicz is the best. He is a true artist. His staff is great and very accomodating. I would never go to anyone else for anything cosmetic related.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com