Richard Zienowicz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 49 reviews

September 20th, 2016
Wonderful Face and Brow Lift
Dr. Zienowicz performed a face lift and brow lift two weeks ago. Already I am healing beautifully and am waking up smiling with the results. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery and felt so much better the morning of when Dr. Z met me in the operatory and assured me of the procedure we had discussed performing. The nursing staff was excellent, so kind and compassionate, keeping me in recovery until I felt ready to head home. I've been in the office since and each time the staff takes such loving care of me, I really feel like they become like family. I look forward to posting my photos on real self soon, when I figure out how to do it. By the way, this was my second face lift with the first occurring about 15 years ago by a well-known NYC surgeon. After the first face lift I was numb for months. With Dr. Z I have complete feeling from day one. I'm confident I made the right choice.

May 24th, 2016
I am returning to Dr..
I am returning to Dr Z for a breast lift. After my previous experience with him I knew right away that he was the doctor that I could trust and that he will give me the result that I am looking for. Very realistic and honest, as well as skilled.

May 20th, 2016
I love Dr.Z and his ..
I love Dr.Z and his entire staff! I originally came here by recommendation for a breast augmentation, and now I am recommending him to everyone! The process was so simple and painless and I couldn't be happier with my results. I will continue to come to Dr.Z for anything I need or want done in the future!

May 13th, 2016
So pleased with entire experience. I understand why Dr. Z is the " go to" plastic surgeon.

May 13th, 2016
I have nothing but a..
I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with Dr.Z and his staff. From the initial consultation, to pre-op to post-op....every appointment was met with professionalism and I always felt nurtured and at peace when leaving my appointments.

May 6th, 2016
Outstanding !!! Awes..
Outstanding !!! Awesome friendly and caring staff ! I cannot say enough about all of you ! I always feel welcome and comfortable. Well done !!!!

May 4th, 2016
My experience with D..
My experience with Dr.Zeinowicz and his staff has been amazing. They were all very kind and accommodating with my schedule. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedure and feel so much better in my clothes. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeinowicz to anyone who wants to look and feel better about themselves.

April 28th, 2016
Dr. Zienowicz and hi..
Dr. Zienowicz and his staff where amazing! Very friendly and professional, they made my experience very comfortable and memorable. Dr. Z is the best at what he does and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

April 22nd, 2016
he has great bedside manner, makes you feel comfortable and safe. Has great recommendations and great results. I had brachioplasty, thigh lift, breast lift, augmentation and silicone implants and abdominoplasty. I have minimal scarring and very happy with my results.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Z and his staff ..
Dr. Z and his staff have been excellent to work with in every way. They are upbeat, supportive, and extremely skilled. I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone in need of of a cosmetic surgeon.

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Z had amazing be..
Dr. Z had amazing bedside manner. I felt comfortable at all times. He followed up with me the night after the procedure and was always available to answer all of my questions and address any concerns I had. All of his staff from initial eval to post-op care were equally amazing.

March 6th, 2016
Outstanding Result
I could not have dreamed of a better result. My breast augmentation is perfect because I trusted Dr. Z and his suggestions. He uses the Vectra 3D technology so I knew before my surgery exactly what my final result would look like. So so happy!