Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I am returning to Dr.. show details I am returning to Dr..
by T.S on May 24th, 2016

I am returning to Dr Z for a breast lift. After my previous experience with him I knew right away that he was the doctor that I could trust and that he will give me the result that I am looking for. Very realistic and honest, as well as skilled.

I love Dr.Z and his .. show details I love Dr.Z and his ..
by Jenna Myers on May 20th, 2016

I love Dr.Z and his entire staff! I originally came here by recommendation for a breast augmentation, and now I am recommending him to everyone! The process was so simple and painless and I couldn't be happier with my results. I will continue to come to Dr.Z for anything I need or want done in the future!

May 13th, 2016

So pleased with entire experience. I understand why Dr. Z is the " go to" plastic surgeon.

I have nothing but a.. show details I have nothing but a..
by F.F on May 13th, 2016

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with Dr.Z and his staff. From the initial consultation, to pre-op to post-op....every appointment was met with professionalism and I always felt nurtured and at peace when leaving my appointments.

Outstanding !!! Awes.. show details Outstanding !!! Awes..
by Francisca Gonsalves on May 6th, 2016

Outstanding !!! Awesome friendly and caring staff ! I cannot say enough about all of you ! I always feel welcome and comfortable. Well done !!!!

My experience with D.. show details My experience with D..
by Marcie.M on May 4th, 2016

My experience with Dr.Zeinowicz and his staff has been amazing. They were all very kind and accommodating with my schedule. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedure and feel so much better in my clothes. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeinowicz to anyone who wants to look and feel better about themselves.

Dr. Zienowicz and hi.. show details Dr. Zienowicz and hi..
by K.F on Apr 28th, 2016

Dr. Zienowicz and his staff where amazing! Very friendly and professional, they made my experience very comfortable and memorable. Dr. Z is the best at what he does and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Apr 22nd, 2016

he has great bedside manner, makes you feel comfortable and safe. Has great recommendations and great results. I had brachioplasty, thigh lift, breast lift, augmentation and silicone implants and abdominoplasty. I have minimal scarring and very happy with my results.

Dr. Z and his staff .. show details Dr. Z and his staff ..
by B.P on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Z and his staff have been excellent to work with in every way. They are upbeat, supportive, and extremely skilled. I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone in need of of a cosmetic surgeon.

Dr. Z had amazing be.. show details Dr. Z had amazing be..
by K.A on Apr 12th, 2016

Dr. Z had amazing bedside manner. I felt comfortable at all times. He followed up with me the night after the procedure and was always available to answer all of my questions and address any concerns I had. All of his staff from initial eval to post-op care were equally amazing.

Outstanding Result show details Outstanding Result
by Katie W on Mar 6th, 2016

I could not have dreamed of a better result. My breast augmentation is perfect because I trusted Dr. Z and his suggestions. He uses the Vectra 3D technology so I knew before my surgery exactly what my final result would look like. So so happy!

Best Personalized Experience, Focused on Details show details Best Personalized Experience, Focused on Details
by J.C. on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr Zienowicz was instrumental in helping me through a double mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction surgery. Throughout the entire process he treated me respectfully and I always left his office feeling like I had received personalized service and that my feelings and concerns mattered. He is very focused on details and repairing your body to achieve the best outcome. He is an artist and my new breasts are as close to my old ones as possible ,yet are healthy and perky. I am very happy with the positive outcome to a scary experience with breast cancer. His office staff enjoy their jobs, a testament to their great boss, Dr Z. If you wait a few minutes for your appointment it is because every patient gets the care he or she needs he does not rush you out the door,you concerns matter! I highly recommend Dr Z, for his skill, his caring treatment and the way he projects hopefulness whether you need reconstruction or treatment for a disfiguring injury. My quality of life has been enhanced after cancer due to his talent and caring ways. Reconstruction after breast cancer is very important to helping me move on and should be seriously considered by anyone in the situation of losing their breasts. Do it for yourself, and let Dr Z help.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by D.A. on Jan 18th, 2016

I am so happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Zienowicz is wonderful! My back looks beautiful and I no longer have "that bra fat hanging out". I am so confident wearing tank tops and strapless shirts. The office staff made me feel so welcome - always friendly and caring. It's an extremely busy office and the staff's patience is an asset.

Extremely Nice, Highly Recommended show details Extremely Nice, Highly Recommended
by S.B. on Jan 6th, 2016

The staff and nurses were extremely nice. Everyone was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns that I had. I would recommend Dr. Zienowicz for anyone considering this procedure.

The best in the state show details The best in the state
by Inibu on Dec 21st, 2015

Dr. Z is an artist. After interviewing three doctors for the procedure, I selected the right one. Cant stop bragging about his work in my body. The best in RI. His staff is kind and nice. I looooove the results. Thx you!

Nov 16th, 2015

The best doctor that I have ever gone to. The office staff is also excellent.

Nov 11th, 2015

After multiple consultations, Dr. Zienowicz was the doctor I felt most comfortable with. He spent so much time with me and made me feel so comfortable. His results were amazing. I'll never see another plastic surgeon. I can't wait to go back for fillers and injections.

Pleased, Positive Experience show details Pleased, Positive Experience
by D.B. on Nov 10th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Z by a friend who also had breast augmentation surgery and was pleased with her results. My experience has been positive from the office staff to the nurses at the RI surgery center. Everyone has been knowledgeable and patient with my questions and concerns. Four weeks post op and so far I am pleased and am looking forward to the final result.

Registered Nurse show details Registered Nurse
by Cheryl on Oct 28th, 2015

I did not have any complications. I have been very happy with my results that have lasted 10 years.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by J.L. on Oct 15th, 2015

I had a great experience, both with my surgery and post op. Dr. Z gave me the result I was looking for and my husband tells me how great I look everyday.

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
by B.G. on Oct 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Z for several years and have been consistently thrilled with the results of my treatment. His professional and caring attitude puts me at ease. The staff is always professional and welcoming and the office itself is beautifully appointed. I have recommended Dr Z to my friends and will continue to do so.

Best in New England show details Best in New England
by Anne on Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz and his staff are the most down to earth, kind people you could ever meet. They truly care about you and are interested to know more about you. I understand how busy this practice is, but Dr. Z always finds the time to explain details no matter how many questions I ask. The results of my Tummy Tuck were truly amazing - better than I ever expected. He is the master of body contouring - there is no reason to go anywhere else. Dr. Z is the real deal.

couldn't be happier! show details couldn't be happier!
by Alex on Sep 25th, 2015

I recently had lip injections done by Dr. Zienowicz and I couldn't be happier with the results! I was concerned about how natural they would look but after talking to him about it I realized I could have a natural result and achieve fuller lips. Dr. "Z." was caring, honest, down to earth and talented. I loved the way he injected the filler throughout my top and bottom lip. We had a little extra which he was able to use in my laugh lines to smooth things out. I did 1cc of Juvederm about six months ago and the results still look great! It is worth it!

Sep 24th, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz has been the "go to" cosmetic surgeon for me and many of my friends and colleagues. Having previously made the trip to Boston or NYC I've learned there is no reason to anymore. He was trained at Harvard Medical, Cleveland Clinic and Brown. My breast augmentation surgery was well orchestrated from consult to follow up. I am getting ready for my tummy tuck next month - so excited.

Sep 11th, 2015

I love Dr. Z and his entire staff. So glad that a friend of mine recommended him to me. I would never go to any other doctor. I totally trust him and his expertise. Even his work with fillers is amazing!

breast augmentation and tummy tuck show details breast augmentation and tummy tuck
by iracy on Apr 16th, 2015

I I HAVE ONLY POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT DR. Z AND ALL HIS STAFF. FROM THE TIME I HAVE MY FIRST AND LAST APPOITMENT . HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANKS FOR YOUR EVERYTHING . I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIM.

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN RI show details BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN RI
by The DA's wife on Sep 13th, 2014

I absolutely ADORE Z. Truly. When I went to another plastic surgeon about my postpartum abdomen, he made me cry. I still feel terrible about parts of my body subsequent to his analysis. (I am 5'2.5" and weigh 125lbs) Dr. Z took one look at me and said, Yes, I can fix that!! No he didn't spend hours with me in consultation. But I didn't need hours. I just needed to know that this highly respected surgeon (recommended by my ob/gyn brother) felt confident that he could make me feel better about my body. What he did was only phenomenal. The results are better than text book. I am a walking advertisement for his skills. I literally want to show every potential patient of his. During follow up, I had a minor complication (hematoma - very normal, totally expected). He could not have been more gentle while he drained it. In fact, for a very tall man, he has the gentlest hand skills. I would recommend Dr. Z to everyone without question. And the nurses in his practice are fantastic as well. Maggie is an absolute peach!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for a such a wonderful review. I cannot tell you how much it means to us to hear how happy you are! Receiving such a wonderful endorsement regarding our care makes everything worthwhile, especially when we have had such a positive impact on a patient's view of themselves. We can't thank you enough for the acknowledgement that what we do does make a difference. I hope we can help someone else you know that has had similar frustration with changes beyond their control. Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We truly appreciate it! Affectionately, Dr. Z

Fabulous Facility show details Fabulous Facility
by Barbara on Aug 22nd, 2014

I think Dr. Z is fabulous. I met Dr. Z about 15 yrs ago when my dad crushed his hand in a log splitter. Dr. Z operated on him and saved his hand. He's 91 yrs old today and still able to use his hand. Thank you Dr. Z. :) I went to him 9 yrs. ago after my first experience with breast cancer and I just went back again this past spring when I had breast cancer again and needed reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. Thank you again Dr. Z. I hope I don't need his services again but if I do I would go back to him again. I have also recommended him to several friends.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Patrick on Aug 22nd, 2014

"A procedure was scheduled (the time was convenient for the Dr, not for me) at RI hospital. I took time from my very busy schedule. I fasted for the advised time before and arrived at the hospital 45 minutes before the appointment time. After waiting one and a half hours past the scheduled time and numerous inquiries, I was told that the procedure would not be able to be done that day and I was to contact the office to re schedule. While Dr. Zienowicz may be a good doctor, my time is just as valuable as his. The whole ordeal was a display of lack of professionalism."

Amazing show details Amazing
Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Zienowicz runs an amazing practice, works like MAGIC !! I recommend him to everyone. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and skilled at adjustments. His office is beyond accommodating and never a problem to schedule an appointment that works best for you. Honestly the best.

Lynne B show details Lynne B
by Lynne on Sep 20th, 2013

I only have positive things to say about Dr.Z and his fabulous staff. From the moment I walked through the door, I felt nurtured and cared for... I am also quite delighted by my results! Dr. Z is a true pioneer in his field. I will always recommend him with a smile and happy heart! Thanks to Dr.Z and his wonderful staff!

He can be CRUEL show details He can be CRUEL
Jul 12th, 2013

This Doctor may be a good surgeon. I couldn't get past his hurtful comments about a scar on my face. I was in the office for a breast lift consult. He pulled the hair out around my areolas with his bare hands. There was an intern and a nurse in the exam room. They both looked at each other with there eyes rolling. I felt very humiliated by his abusive and cruel manners. The nurse did apologize after the consult was over. I went to see him to feel better not leaving worse. I will go to another doctor. HE IS DEFINETLY STRANGE.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Carry on Jan 22nd, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Z! I am one of three sisters that have gone to Dr. Z for cosmetic surgery and we've all had great results. He is so precise, he really takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with your results and the whole process in general. He takes pride in his work and I am SO grateful for that!

A Caring Dr. show details A Caring Dr.
Jan 21st, 2013

If you want the best in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Zienowicz is the man to see. You will be pleased with the outcome and impressed with the caring manner of a Dr. who wants only the best for you.

Not what I expected.. show details Not what I expected..
Sep 5th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck done with Dr.Z last month...When I first met with him to discuss the procedure, he listened to everything I had to say and I didnt once feel rushed.. We agreed on the surgery and what needed to be done.. However, the results are not what I expected.. Yes, my stomach is much flatter, but the scar is AWFUL...During my follow up, his response was "well, there's nothing else I can do to improve it"...I felt rushed and didnt have any time with him to ask questions that I had. I am so disappointed.. Although it's only been a month and I may still be healing, Im going to see another surgeon in the morning to see if he can fix this mess.. What a waste of money

Best doctor by far show details Best doctor by far
Jul 12th, 2012

Going to Dr.Z was the best decision i have ever made. I was nervous about getting plastic surgery at only 21 but, after meeting with him and hearing him give his professional opinion my fears were pretty much all gone. He re assured me that everything would be fine and that i would be very pleased with the end result. He was right!! He did an absolute amazing job. What i love most is after surgery you have follow up appointments every week to every two week for awhile so that he can monitor your progress he never just lets anything go. He's so caring and makes sure your comfortable every step of the way. Not to mention his OR staff was so funny and made me feel so comfortable. Dr.z has the best office staff as well they know me by name and they are all so caring and gentle!! Needless to say everything about Dr.z and his work and staff are incredible i will always recommend him! He is the greatest!

Personalble, considerate skilled surgeon show details Personalble, considerate skilled surgeon
Jun 23rd, 2012

Had a breast augmentation with complications afterwards. Dr. Z told me he wasn't going to leave me like that. He kept on his promise. He fixed the problem which could've been just how my body healed. I am very happy with the result and you cannot even see scars from the first surgery. Dr. Z was very caring. Even called me after my first surgery to make sure I was feeling OK. Didn't think doctors did that anymore. I was very pleased with him. Wish I could see him more often for all my other ailments!

He is a great Doctor show details He is a great Doctor
Apr 15th, 2012

Dr Z is a great doctor I'm very happy with my choice great staff.

Mar 25th, 2012

Outstanding result.

A show details A
Jan 13th, 2012

Maureen B. says..Dr.Zienowicz ,the nurses and his staff is just wonderful..He answered my questions and he gave his opinions ..My surgery went well. Dr.Z called me personally to see how I was doing..Excellent..I recommend him to friends..

Technical gifted surgeon show details Technical gifted surgeon
Dec 21st, 2011

I looked to other plastic surgeons and asked who they would see or send family members to and the answer most often was Dr. Zienowicz. I now know why.

Very happy :) show details Very happy :)
Nov 3rd, 2011

I was nervous about using this doctor because there are some bad reviews. But decided to go anyway since he was personally recommended by several different people. I had to wait a very long time for my consultation, so was even more skeptical. But after seeing the photos of his patients (actual photos they have in a book, since I don't trust digital/ website images) I decided to book for a full mastopexy (breast lift) with augmention. I am now a little over one month post op and couldn't be happier. I have perfect symmetry, and the size is exactly what I wanted- based on the implant size recommended by dr. Z to achieve the look I described. I also had my areola reduced, and they are even and naturally looking. But the best part was that the scars have far exceeded my expectations. They are nearly invisible at only 4 weeks! Also, my recovery was not bad at all, only took pain meds for two days. So regardless of what your office experience might be, I was paying for good results and that's exactly what I got. I highly recommend this doctor.

Expertise of Dr. Zienowicz show details Expertise of Dr. Zienowicz
May 31st, 2011

I had a breast augmentation several years ago at Mass General by the chair of plastic surgery. My scars were much larger than necessary and the size was inappropriate for my figure. I had a capsular contraction after a year and a leak in one implant (saline). I am actually happy the problems occured because Dr. Zienowicz replaced the implants and improved everything about the first surgery. I wish I had gone to see him first and I urge others not to think they need Boston or NYC for top quality care. Dr. Zienowicz is one of the best in the country.

May 9th, 2011

ihad breast recon (tram). I was supposed to end with small c cup. I ended with a large C on one side and a larger D on the other. I also have 2 floppy dog ears.

Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Zienowicz's surgical skills, bedside manner and professionalism are beyond reproach. I have been fortunate enough to be able to have him perform my procedures. I have never encountered such a mild mannered, kind, intelligent, gentle and high skilled surgeon! If you have to wait a bit in the waiting room, how about calling ahead and asking the staff how he's running? ALL good, busy physicians encounter this as they will take their time addressing a specific issue for a patient therefore it backs the times up a bit. Shop the rest then come to the BEST!

Zienowiz is only after your MONEY show details Zienowiz is only after your MONEY
Apr 18th, 2011

very disappointed with his caring level with patients, i actually had to request 2 consultations, the 2nd in which "he was to busy to attend" i went in for my first consultation and was rushed, he didnt answer any of my questions or concerns, came in, told me i needed a lift and a D would fill me out, 5 mins later he was out the door and in a rush because he had a train to catch? i was baffled, why would they even book something at a time where they knew the doctor wouldnt be able to stay long enough, and of course it all comes down to "GETTING YOUR MONEY". i came home extremely frustrated because he didnt even take the time to explain what a lift procedure was or what it entailed. i had to do that research alone, online. ridiculous considering i just paid $50? mom was convinced me to call back again and demand another consultation because none of my questions were answered at my last consultation.. Appointment was made and within a week i was back in the office still confused as ever. thinking i would have another meeting with the surgeon, i was instead meeting with this snobby nurse because "he was to busy'. this nurse was horrible and gave me a look as if i was stuiped every time i asked a question? i mean, im sorry i want to know what the procedure was like or how recovery would be, but i mean this is MY BODY, going under. i was so disappointed with the late of customer service i received. i refuse to go back and will continue searching for a qualified surgeon, even if i have to drive hours away. hey, its $11,000 they lost on and a patient. ( that was amount given to me for procedure and lift)

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jan 26th, 2011

DR.Z was great! His staff was polite, and my surgery results were incredible! If I ever need surgery again, I would not hesitate to call him again! Well worth the money.

May 28th, 2010

Wated money with no results on rhinoplasty and instead of fixing the problem he created...he insulted me and the way I looked after the fact. Please get another plastic surgeon and stay away from this one.