A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zipnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zipnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zipnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zipnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Zipnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Zipnick practice?
- Dr. Richard Zipnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zipnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.