Learn more about Dr. Richard Zogby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zogby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zogby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zogby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zogby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nuclear Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogby graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zogby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gabriel Zogby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Zogby practice?
- Dr. Richard Zogby has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zogby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Cicero, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.