Learn more about Dr. Richard Zogby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zogby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zogby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nuclear Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogby graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zogby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zogby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Zogby practice?
Dr. Richard Zogby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.