Learn more about Dr. Richard Zogby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zogby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zogby
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zogby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zogby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nuclear Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogby graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zogby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gabriel Zogby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Zogby practice?
- Dr. Richard Zogby has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zogby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Cicero, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.