Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zollinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zollinger, FACS, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollinger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Zollinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Zollinger FACS and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Zollinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Zollinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zollinger practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Charlotte Surgeons, and Charlotte Preventive Medicine Specialists.