Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Zollinger II
Dr. Richard Zollinger II, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Zollinger is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Mercy, University Hospital - Charlotte and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Zollinger II has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Zollinger II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Durman Moose Jr
Preventive Medicine, General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Charlotte, NC 0 mi35
Dr. James Watkins
Preventive Medicine, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi40
Dr. Jason Jones
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.70 mi14