A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zumwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zumwalt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zumwalt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Zumwalt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darrell Zumwalt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Zumwalt practice?
- Dr. Richard Zumwalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Zumwalt practices Dermatology near Paradise, CA.
See Paradise Dermatologists.