A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tanner DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Tanner practice?
- Dr. Richard Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tanner practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Hospitalists, and Dallas Internists.