A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tanner DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Tanner practice?
- Dr. Richard Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tanner practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Hospitalists, and Dallas Internists.