Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 9th, 2014

Excellent doctor who saved my husband, when another doctor recommended taking his arm. Dr Afonja said no find another way. He is compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.

Ms show details Ms
by JK on Sep 28th, 2013

Excellent physician with good bedside manner. Took time to explain medical problems, treatment and side effects of chemotherapy to the family. Wonderful office staff. i strongly recommend him. Expensive cologne and sharp dresser!

by Maria on May 16th, 2013

Many great things to say about Dr. Afonja only one negative you call and call his office and they place you on hold then hang up...

Great man but office staff ehh show details Great man but office staff ehh
by Synthia on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Afonja is a great man and a decent doctor but I no longer feel comfortable taking my Mom or myself to his office. When I started seeing multiple new faces of medical staff it made me feel unsafe with his practice.

Jul 28th, 2012

Excellent physician

Jun 14th, 2012

I hate that I go to see my physician and see his NP instead. Dr. Afonja use to be a great doctor, but now he is to involved in his urgent care center, infusions and not spending time with his PATIENTS!

Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Afonja is very nice doctor, very knowledgeable, my mother loves going to see him, his diagnosis is always spot on.

Mar 28th, 2012

If you do not mind seeing a nurse practitioner and not the physician then the practice is fine. I transferred my father to his partner.

Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Afonja was a sweet man but location of office was not safe.

Dec 30th, 2011

Never have I come across a physician who is so caring, easy to reach and in fact available to speak with. We are lucky to have him as our physician.

Aug 29th, 2011

excellent all round, attentive, compassionate and well-dressed physician.