A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richart Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richart Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richart William Harper MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richart W. Harper practice?
- Dr. Richart Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Richart Harper practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, and Sacramento Pulmonologists.