A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richart Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richart Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richart William Harper MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richart W. Harper practice?
- Dr. Richart Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richart Harper practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, and Sacramento Pulmonologists.