A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richelle Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Olsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richelle Olsen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richelle Olsen practice?
- Dr. Richelle Olsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richelle Olsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.