Dr. Richie Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2014
Great
Professional, on-time and a friendly office. Pain free and pleasant! I would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

May 30th, 2013
The office is clean .You don't wait more than 10 min what is good , but the bad part is doctor Lin doesn't take time to listen to you more then five seconds . Only he wants to tell you what to do but doesn't listen to your complaints. I wouldn't recommend this doc.

August 4th, 2012
An overall positive experience
I got an appointment within a week, the receptionist was pleasant. I waited maybe 5-10 minutes in the waiting room before being called in, and after speaking with the nurse for 5 minutes, the doctor came in. He was nice, very thorough in his exam, and explained everything. Way up there as far as doctor's offices go. MY new dermatologist

February 8th, 2012
Grateful to have found this doctor
Our son had a good experience with this physician, so we thought we would give him a try when we had a skin issue. Dr. Lin was very thorough and very respectful of our time in that he took care of several problems during one visit. My husband (the patient) and I were very impressed and grateful to have found this intelligent, skilled, kind, and personable doctor.

August 16th, 2011
Doctor has been taking care of me. I have seen two other dermatologists who "gave up" on my skin condition. I know there is no cure for it, but with Doctor's help, the skin condition has become much more "liveable". Doctor works hard and is great at his profession.

June 9th, 2011
Long waits, socially inept staff with attitude, insufficiently documented and diagnosed so your insurance claim will be DENIED and you'd have to pay out of pocket. Puts you in a huge mess. In constant limbo between office numbers and answering services. Gave many chances but NEVER again.

May 10th, 2011
Dr.. Lin is the best
Dr. Lin is the best. He took care of me even when I lost my insurance for a few months and we worked out a payment plan. I have since sent my family and friends to him. Everyone is he office is also very nice to us.

December 1st, 2010
very good!
Dr. Lin help my daughter a lot. He is very nice and we are both very happy he is our doctor!

September 22nd, 2009
FIRST TIME VISIT. THE DOCTOR WASCARING, ATTENTIVE, AND DIAGNOSED MYPROBLEM IN MINUTES. GAVE ME SAMPLESOF MEDICATION, WHICH IMMEDIATELY CLEAREDUP MY SKIN CONDITION. HIGHTLY RECOMMENDTHIS PHYSICIAN.