A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richmond Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richmond Allan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richmond Allan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Allan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richmond Prater Allan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richmond P. Allan practice?
- Dr. Richmond Allan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richmond Allan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors.