A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richmond Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richmond Allan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richmond Allan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Allan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richmond Prater Allan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richmond P. Allan practice?
- Dr. Richmond Allan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richmond Allan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors.