Learn more about Dr. Richmond Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richmond Allan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Allan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richmond Allan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Allan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richmond Prater Allan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richmond P. Allan practice?
- Dr. Richmond Allan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richmond Allan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors.