Learn more about Dr. Rick Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lee Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Rick Bennett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rick Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN and Pulaski, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.