A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick L Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Rick Bennett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rick Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN and Pulaski, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.