A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lee Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Rick Bennett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rick Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN and Pulaski, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.