Learn more about Dr. Rick Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Chavez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chavez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chavez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Chavez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chavez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Chavez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick Chavez practice?
- Dr. Rick Chavez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Chavez practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Carson, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.