Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick Chavez
Dr. Rick Chavez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Family Medicine. Dr. Chavez is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick Chavez has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Rick Chavez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.
Dr. Gail Levee
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Redondo Beach, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Denise Brathwaite
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Redondo Beach, CA 0.02 mi32
Dr. Terence Hammer
Redondo Beach, CA 0.02 mi43