Learn more about Dr. Rick Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Chavez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chavez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chavez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Chavez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chavez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Chavez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick Chavez practice?
- Dr. Rick Chavez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Chavez practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.