Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick Damron
Dr. Rick Damron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with other offices in Tallahassee, FL and Tallahassee, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Damron is affiliated with Tallahassee Community Hospital, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare and Tallahassee Memorial Reg Med Ctr. Dr. Damron has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick Damron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rick Damron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Cristian Vasilescu
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi
Dr. Ariosto Rosado
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Niraj Pandit
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi30