Rick Damron Is this you?

Have you seen Rick Damron?

Posted on November 10th, 2016

A visit to Dr. Damrons ofc is always a positive experience. One always leaves feeling better and more informed, A really caring place - both Doctor and staff.

Dr. Rick Damron: One Of Tallahassee's Best Primary Care Physicians

Posted on October 8th, 2016

As a patient of Dr. Damron's for nearly 30 years, I would highly recommend him and the staff at Capital Regional Medical Group. Dr. Damron is a great doctor, who's not only knowledgeable, but also very friendly and easy to communicate with. He's a good listener, who shows care and concern. He's thorough and won't hesitate to advocate for your needs. Based on the many positive experiences I have had with Dr. Damron and his staff, I would not hesitate to recommend him and his practice.

firest class experience

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I recently fell in my back yard.Thought I'd cracked a rib. Called Dr. Damron's office at 8am. They called me back in 10 min.later, scheduled an x-ray for 11:30,and by 2;30, Dr. Damron had confirmed my rib break and given me proper attention. Great response time and treatment ! I highly recommend this doctor.

30 with the same Doc says it all!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

He talks in terms that I can understand...has a great bedside manner and takes the time to talk with me about all of my concerns. I intend to stay with Dr. Damron as long as he'll have me.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Great Doctor and person.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr. Damron has been our PCP probably since the 70's and our mother's before then, He and his Staff have always been great and he will always get to the bottom of your problems or send you to where you need to be for consult and treatment, I definitely would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr Rick Damron serves as my Primary Care Physician. I have been very pleased with him and his staff. I never have long waiting times, when visiting his office for appointments. He takes a special interest in his patients healthcare needs and doesn't make snap judgements. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Great doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Damron and his staff and nurses. He cares deeply for his patience. I am happy with him and never intend to change doctors.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Great staff and Doctir.

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Best diagnostician in the city. Excellent no nonsense Dr..perfect personality for me. Would highly recommend.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Damron for years, I first met him in the emergency room. I was very sick and couldn't keep anything on my stomach, I didn't go to a Dr. unless I really needed one,and this time I needed one and found out I had a new Dr. and a friend. I didn't trust Doctors for a long time and found our this man was a passionate,dedicated Dr. I have found a staff, and Doctor that is easy to gtalk to about things that are going on in my lifr. I couldn't be happier. If you are looking for someone you can trust and talk to this is the best there is. That's why I have made sure that my family has the best medical care and have my Mom & Sisters family going now to a Dr. with a great staff that care for them as though like they are family.