A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Delamarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Delamarter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delamarter
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Delamarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Delamarter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delamarter graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delamarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Delamarter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick Delamarter practice?
- Dr. Rick Delamarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Delamarter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.