Learn more about Dr. Rick Delamarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Delamarter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delamarter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delamarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Delamarter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delamarter graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delamarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Delamarter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick Delamarter practice?
- Dr. Rick Delamarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Delamarter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.