A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Harrison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rick Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick E. Harrison practice?
Dr. Rick Harrison practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Harrison, Dr. Ricardo Harrison, Dr. Rich Harrison, Dr. Richard Harrison, Dr. Richie Harrison, Dr. Rickey Harrison