A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Olson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Earl Olson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick E. Olson practice?
- Dr. Rick Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Olson practices Neurological Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.