Rick Esposito Is this you?

Have you seen Rick Esposito?

April 4th, 2014

Great Surgeon

Dr. Esposito operated on my father on Monday (bypass surgery). My father is 84 years old. Although he wasn't scared, the whole family was due to his age and his diabetes. The surgery took 4 hrs. Dr. Esposito spoke with us afterward and told us what to expect. He visited my father every day while he was in the hospital. I had surgery a few years ago for a different issue and I never saw the surgeon afterwards. The anesthesiologist told me what they had found. I was very impressed by this Doctor and would highly recommend him to others.

May 10th, 2012

One of the best in the tri-state area.

A caring gentleman who took time to reassure me and give me confidence during a serious and scary crisis in my life. Open-heart surgery on monday, home on friday. My car's transmission took longer and it's long gone.

March 8th, 2012

Dr. Esposito (we gave my husband a bear named "Dr. Es-pooh-sito" after surgery) operated on my husband in 1988 at NYU Medical Center. He had an emergency quintuple bypass just before Thanksgiving that year after suffering a heart attack at age 41. God bless the doctor! I know he saved my husband's life. We are forever grateful.At age 60, my husband had to have a stent inserted in the one artery that was not replaced by Dr. Esposito and he is now 65 and wonderful.Thank you again Dr. Esposito.

April 25th, 2011

Dr. Esposito was wonderful during my recent bypass surgery. He was informative and explained everything to me in simple terms prior to the surgery. He was friendly, caring and very reassuring. He was highly recommended by my cardiologist.

June 28th, 2010

true professional

I am a big Dr Esposito fan.He is truly a gifted surgeon

November 3rd, 2009

As good as it gets

Made me fell so comfortable before and after my surgery.

May 26th, 2009

Did the surgery that no one else was willing to risk

My mom had a histroy of serious cardiac issues, and went into congestive heart failure. Her only option to survive was aortic valve replacement and bypass. At nearly 79, and with her cardiac issues other surgeons/hospitals were not willing to take her as a patient. Although it took a week for the cardiologoists in the same group at North Shore Manhasset to stabilize her Dr. Esposito did her surgery - successfully and she is now recovering in rehab. I haven't met him so I don't know much about him as a person - but I know he's obviously a great technician.

July 28th, 2017