Dr. Rick Fornelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick Fornelli?

August 23rd, 2017

Highly recommend

He takes great care of my kids. My 4 children have all seen Dr Fornelli over the years for ear and throat problems . He is always friendly and patient with them. They think he is great. I agree with them !!

July 29th, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Some of these reviews are really off base. It seems like they are reviewing the wrong doctor in that practice. Dr Fornelli is easily the best ENT around. He saved my husband's life after one of his partners ignored his complaints for 2 months. It turns out that my husband had a cancer in his tonsil. He is the best.

September 16th, 2016

Dr. Fornelli saved my husband's life. He answered the many many questions. Even our own doctor said he would have him operate on him or his loved ones. God blessed us with brining him into our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. CAN'T EVEN SEE THE SCAR. He took the ball and did what needed to be done. So very grateful....cannot recommend him enough. BEST OF THE BEST. God is working through his hands.

June 4th, 2016

Great doctor

Great doctor. He removed tonsils from both of my kids. Very kind and honest.

April 24th, 2016

R.N.

Dr. Fornelli is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He is very professional and smart. My husband had a cancer in his thyroid gland, and Dr. Fornelli did surgery to remove it and cured him. He is simply the best.

February 25th, 2016

If Possible Look Elsewhere

This doctor has a huge, yet extremely delicate ego. If you are educated and ask too many questions he will drop you as a patient. I still have issues breathing and wanted to explore ways to improve my restricted nasal passages due to a deviated septum from breaking my nose. Apparently, I asked too many questions at the appointment and received a letter stating that they were dropping me as a patient with no explanation as to why. To add insult to injury the letter provided a list of doctors over 2.5 hours away. When I called in to inquire as to why I was being dropped I was told that it is the Dr.'s choice who they see. Understandable to a point I suppose but, at this time I was also informed that other doctors in the practice would be willing to see me. With that being said, why did I receive a letter providing Dr.'s more than 2.5 hours away. I found the wait time and friendliness of staff to be dismal at best. Additionally, the waiting room is modeled after the DMV and this is no exaggeration. If possible, avoid this practice. Perhaps the 2.5-hour drive would be worth it.

March 26th, 2014

Not Impressed

Took 2 days to get someone to even call me back to schedule an appointment. Then when I did finally talk to someone it was another three weeks until I could get in. Waited forever in the waiting room only to have a 5 minute visit and be given the same nasal spray my primary care Dr. had already given me. Not worth the $50 copay to get the same medication I got for a $20 copay at my primary doc.

October 19th, 2013

Steer clear of this guy

I had the unfortunate experience of seeing Dr.Fornelli in his new Jamestown Ny office...which is a joke because no one is ever even there. He pushed me into a surgery I was not comfortable with, and when I had complications afterwards I had to drive all the way to Erie to see him. His bedside manner is poor at best, and he didn't seem at all interested in the problems I was having after surgery. He was very rude and acted like he couldn't be bothered with me.I ended up getting my records and taking them to another ENT and had him do my post operative care.

July 20th, 2013

This doc rocks! He's very well liked by his patients! He's very bright and compassionate. I recommend him to many!

January 16th, 2013

Office staff was rude and wait time was unacceptable. Dr. was kind and I really liked him, but will not go back because of staff and the office's obvious lack of concern for my wait time.

May 17th, 2012

Will not go back to this doctor.

I will never go back to Dr. Fornelli. After my visits with him, I consulted with and confirmed with another M.D. that a wider range of treatment options should have been explored. Dr. Fornelli was only interested in "selling me" one, which didn't even address the problem I originally went to see him about. I attempted to accept his diagnosis and asked him if we could discuss other options that might be available for treatment. He was extremely hostile to doing that, was clearly offended that I had already done some research about my condition, and he immediately ended my office visit when I requested we discuss some of the options I had learned of from my own research. He immediately assumed I would refuse to follow up or accept his treatment advice (was not the case) without even taking the time to review what I had learned independently. Rather, he became combative. His office staff, though apparently competent, were so thoroughly distracted by a crying child in the waiting room that patients in the room were confused by several instructions from the staff. There was a general tension in the office during my last visit and I suspect either the doctor was having a bad day or another distraction was ongoing. Regardless, Dr. Fornelli should have been far more professional in interacting with a patient and managing his office.

March 22nd, 2012

excellent surgeon

An excellent and friendly physician. He performed surgery on both myself and my daughter for thyroid cancer. He cured both of us and we are forever grateful.