Dr. Enrique Fraga MD Patient Reviews

• Thoracic Surgery Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016
Excellent physician, highly experienced. Dr Fraga and staff have always shown compassion with my mom. Very pleased with this physician and bedside manners.

March 28th, 2016
Do not waste your time and money on him. He is a crook. After surgery, I was left with a terrible infection and no pain medication. The ER staff was in disbelief, when he and his staff had "no time" for me to come in for a follow-up after surgery. He is a pig, also. You can guess what happened there....

January 16th, 2014
LOVE this doctor! I bought a groupon for my veins and was a little skeptical at first, but once you meet him he puts you at ease. Terrific bedside manners, explained everything to me to the last detail, took his time was not rushing me like most doctor do now a days. I wish all my doctors were like him. He has a great office staff, who are very professional and caring. I would definitely recommend!

March 1st, 2013
Awesome doctor!!!
Dr. Fraga is an awesome doctor he is so nice and always smiling, he treats his staff and patients like family. He does whatever he can to make you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable and informative. I have been coming to Regency vein center of Miami for a few months and have seen great improvement in my legs since he started my treatment. I recommend this doctor to everyone he even offers Botox at a great rate!!!

March 1st, 2013
I recommend this Dr to everybody,he is very professional and humanitarian. I am very happy with his care.

November 15th, 2012
Exceptional Office and Physician
I have gone to this doctors office for various treatments of my venous disease and cannot say enough on how happy I am with my results along with what a caring and professional atmosphere this office and physician are. They are always smiling and making the experience a comfortable and successful one. I have and would recommend him to my family and friends with no doubt.

September 4th, 2012
very good doctor
I was very surprised to see some of the negative ratings on this website opposed to the experience I had when visiting the doctor along with a friend of mine who referred me to him. Dr. Fraga not only is a very educated and caring doctor but he is truly focused on the patient's needs and course of treatment. My experience in the last six months of treatment with this physician and his wonderful always smiling staff has been exceptional. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Fraga, is a wonderful doctor he's very caring of all his patient's. I truly would reconmend him to other's

March 31st, 2011
I went to see the doctor for a consultation and was very pleased with him and the office staff. They were all so nice and helpful throughout the visit. I would definitely recommend him.

September 22nd, 2010
I was sent to Dr Fraga in 2000 for a surgery that he was licensed for but had no experience. This was a complex surgery. The Esophagus is removed and then the stomach is pulled up and reattached at the neck. Dr Fraga told my wife and I had done the surgery many times successfully. it wasn't until I awoke in ICU that my family was told the last person he operated on died, he told us he was doing good. I developed every complication you could have and more. I also lost my ability to speak as he cut the laryngeal nerve paralyzing my vocal chords. I also was sent home from the ER several times. The last time the home health nurse told me to go to the ER or I may die. Dr Fraga did not want to admit me but I was so sick with infection the Hospital did admit me. My infection was so bad they had to do an emergency thorocotomy. Fraga didn't want to but was told I would die if he didn't. When he did the left lower lobe of my long had rotted away. The infectious disease Dr said had I died it would be no surprise. The operation turned out to be a nightmare. My wife and I had been sent to the UN Cancer center. The Dr at the hospital we found out was who should have done it because he was top in his field and specialized with this type procedure, this was told me by every Cardiothorosic surgeon we saw, At UM they discovered that my gradual decline and ability to eat was because my stomach had died. i had to under go another surgery 10 1/2 hours to remove the dead stomach and use part of my Colon for an eesophagus.I have met several people who Dr Fraga had operated on all developed a major infection. We tried to bring a lawsuit against him but the attorney told us all the experts said he operated within the scope of his license and that what he did was immoral but not illegal and you cant sue for a bad job. If you are looking at surgery with this Dr be prepared for the worst. When I went to his office for follow up Dr Fraga simply said "all bets are off with you" he had no answers to my complications and never followed up. Please be warned.

March 30th, 2010
Worst surgeon ever!
Mis-diagnosis. Botched surgery. Total lack of follow-up care. Had to go to ER after surgery, because of terrible infection at surgical site. The butcher said it wasn't "anything to worry about." Also laughed at the amount of pain I'd be in, and joked about it with the staff.

November 18th, 2009
excellent doctor
very kind knowledgeable and personable