Learn more about Dr. Rick Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Adam Friedman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Rick Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Friedman practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.