Learn more about Dr. Rick Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Chapman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Friedman practice?
Dr. Rick Friedman practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Otology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.