A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Adam Friedman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Rick Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Friedman practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.