Learn more about Dr. Rick Gehlert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Gehlert, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Gehlert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehlert graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gehlert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Gehlert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick Gehlert practice?
- Dr. Rick Gehlert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rick Gehlert practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons and Albuquerque Surgeons.