A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Gross, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Dean Gross MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rick D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Rick Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rick Gross practices Otolaryngology near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellensburg, WA.
See Yakima Otolaryngologists.