A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Harrelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Harrelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrelson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Harrelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- QHG of Enterprise, Inc
- Medical Center Enterprise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Alan Harrelson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Harrelson practice?
- Dr. Rick Harrelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rick Harrelson practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Enterprise, AL and Troy, AL.
See Hartford Internists.