Rick Harrison MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2014
Great Doctor
Russellville is very fortunate to have a Dr. Harrison. He has diagnosed and treated our kids for 18 years plus. He has diagnosed minor and major conditions and I cannot remember a time he wasn't 100% correct. He balances speaking to the kids and to the parents better than any doctor we have experienced. Parents should be driving from Little Rock to bring their kids to Dr. Rich Harrison. I would suspect there is no better pediatrician in the State.

June 1st, 2013
Exceptional Dr.
Dr. Harrison is my childen's pediatrician. He is extremely knowledgable. He always spends the time to make sure I understand what is going on with my kids. He listens as long as I need to talk. He even showed me the inside of my son's ear and explained the ear infection. He has a wonderful relationship with his patients. My kids don't want to see anyone else.

July 18th, 2012
Absolute best doctor I have ever seen! He is always professional, yet he is very down to earth and doesn't talk over your head with medical terminology that is often difficult to understand. Excellent at explaining things in an understandable manner. When I leave his office, my questions are all answered. With other doctors I usually leave confused and have more questions than I did before. I have two kids ages 13 and 10; he has been their pediatrician since birth. My 10 year old has had some major health issues, and each and every time Dr. Harrison has compassionately guided us through. I just want to say, "THANK YOU DR. HARRISON,". "you have made a huge difference in my families life. May God bless you!"

June 18th, 2012
Best Pediatrician EVER
He is the only DOCTOR I have ever known to actually Practice. He starts IVs (himself not his nurse) and will cast children. No other Pediatricians and MHC will do that!

May 8th, 2017