A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Heirigs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heirigs
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heirigs graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Heirigs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Perkins County Health Services
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick L Heirigs MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Heirigs practice?
- Dr. Rick Heirigs has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Heirigs practices Cardiology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Cardiologists.