Family Physicians

300 N Euclid Ave
Ste B
Upland, CA 91786
909-920-9100
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Think twice!!!  |  show details
by Debra U on May 23rd, 2014

I'm only giving one star, the doctor is ok! As far as the staff horrible, very rude! They leave u on hold for 30 mins at a time. All they care about is what insurance you have... I felt discriminated by his front office staff for having IEHP INS. Not professional at ALL! And will leave u untreated and don't care to follow up very POOR staff communication! Wonder if doctor is even aware of it... And I even talked to the staff manager yeahhh! NOTHING GOT HANDLED PROPERLY AT ALL... I would think twice especially if u have IEHP for ins...

|  great  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

very nice staff and caring dr

Apr 26th, 2013

Been going there ten years and definately big changes with the doctor and now the staff, Feel very de-valued as a patient.

Sep 14th, 2012

He doesn't believe in surgery or any western medicine. He doesn't take care of the problem at hand he likes to make patients do more then necessary and in my case make my condition worse with his treatment. The office manager doesn't do her job and neither does the rest of the staff.

Apr 20th, 2012

Very positive experience. Highly recommend.

|  Dr. Hirsch is awesome!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Hirsch's office for years now and I have to say, they certainly went through a rough patch, but I have always found Dr. Hirsch to be very thorough and accommodating. I know his office went through some staff changes, and now, they are so much more professional and curteous. However, I can't say the same for some of the patients! I have been in the waiting room before when patients have been outright rude to or extremely demanding of his staff. Personally, I like his staff, and everyone there has always been great with me! Thanks for all your help, Dr. Hirsch. :)-Danielle G.

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Hirsch was very kind and helpful. He did a great job of listening to my concerns about my problem (knee troubles) and discussing the steps to figuring out the root cause. Some of the above posters seem to have had issues with the staff. I can't say I did--they were cordial and efficient with me. And though having good office staff is important, being a good doctor is far more important. In my experience, Dr. Hirsch was great.

|  Hernandez  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Great Doctor, Highly recomend..

Jun 30th, 2011

horriable,horriable,horriable. This office only cares about fatting there poclets with green. I think dr.s should get letter grades, and I would give him a D !

|  Great service  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

The Pharmacy called the Doctor to ask about refilling and right away he responded. Thank you Dr Hirsch.

|  poorly run office  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Seems like a perfectly competent doctor but the office is so poorly run and follow up so weak, I'll look for another doctor.

|  Very Disorganized, Disrespectful !!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Unprofessional office staff, the worst of its kind, uncourteous, disrespectful, and very disorganized. And when you meet the doctor, he is very condescending. You sit in the waiting room for over an hour, and he rushes you up when he sees you. Obviously, he does not care nor value his patients. I would not recommend this doctor at all. Just go to a real doctor who has an MD degree, and not a DO degree. There are other family practice or Internists out there who will truly care about you as a patient. Save yourself, if your health is important to you, go find another doctor.

|  Doctor is great. Staff is horrible.  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Hirsch is a wonderful, caring doctor. However, his staff is horrible. They are unprofessional, unfriendly, not very good at their job, and fail to follow up. In order to get anything done over the phone (like get a refill prescription), I have had to call every single day for 2 weeks in order to get it done. My husband actually wrote a letter to Dr. Hirsch to let him know. It helped very little. I simply don't have the time to do their job for them.

|  Worst experience ever!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

I scheduled an appointment specifically so I could see the doctor and not his physicians assistant and I still only saw her. This lady was so unprofessional, inappropriate, and uncaring. Loved to listen to herself talk and never once listened to me. I am a chain smoker with asthma and I have tried just about every way to quit. Her advise was not only ridiculous but wasteful. She told me to throw out one cigarette from my pack every day, then next week two, til there are none left. My logic with that is I am going to end up buying more and waste more money. Than I told her I ran out of my asthma medication and she told me the best treatment for that is to quit smoking. I am writing a complaint to this doctor and my insurance. Not only that but the place was dirty.