A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Hong, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick Hong practice?
Dr. Rick Hong practices Emergency Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Emergency Physicians.