Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick Hummel
Dr. Rick Hummel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hummel is affiliated with Christian Hospital Northeast, Christian Hospital Northwest and Christian Hospital NE NW. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick Hummel has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Rick Hummel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Charmaine Edwards
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi25
Dr. Lawrence Osei
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Todd Pritz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34