inactive

Rick G Hummel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 14th, 2015
Twenty five years ago he gave me some good advice while I was in Christian North East.

April 29th, 2015
Unprofessional
Very rude staff. He didn't spend any time with me. Seemed like he had better things to do. Poor bedside manner. Don't go to him. There are much better docs out there.

March 16th, 2015
Horrible Unproffesional Staff
His staff is incdredibly rude and unprofessional. Do NOT use him.

February 5th, 2015
Save your time, dignity and health-don't see him
His office manager was beyond rude, on more than one occassion all three of his staff were openly talking about patients and thier medicines as well as make fun, judge them. I had a horrid time getting my medical records from him and he also misdiagnosed me which has had serious affects on my health.

August 13th, 2011
Teacher
I went to Dr. Hummel for quite a few years. Waiting time was always long. My last visit was the straw that broke the camel's back. Before he found out why I had not been in, he proceeded to tell me I was lieing to myself and I was non-compliant. I was ready to cry so I left. What he would have found out had he bothered to ask before attacking me verbally, he would have found I I had lost my mother and my job in 1 week and spent the entire summer worrying or getting myself employed with the rest of the teachers who had all been fired from my district because of a state take over. He never called to find out why I left. His office hours are not convenient for a working person. He never called with results from tests like my new doctor. My current doctor even gives me a copy of the blood test results with a full explanation.

March 24th, 2011
Amazing
Great. I wasnt fond of the lady with the red hair.