A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Smith, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University-CHM.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Joel Smith MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rick Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Smith practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See East Lansing Plastic Surgeons and East Lansing Surgeons.